EP6: Getting Control of Your Emotional Eating: Maureen Whatley
Culture Changers Podcast with Allison Hare: Emotional Eating and Maureen Whatley
An estimated 45 million Americans go on a diet each year, and Americans spend $33 billion each year on weight loss products. Yet, nearly two-thirds of Americans are overweight or obese. What is the problem here? Add in a global pandemic and stress and you’ve got a recipe for a lack of discipline spiraling out of control.
Maureen Whatley, a Business and Life Coach who has certifications in Emotional Eating Psychology and Integrative Health Coaching, among others is helping people get unstuck in heath, careers, and relationships.
Maureen’s company Full Life Coaching has a mission for Flourishing People and Workplaces. Maureen is also a breast cancer warrior and has been on her own health journey to heal her mind and body.
Contact Maureen at Full Life:
Get In Touch with Allison:
- Culture Changers | Allison Hare Website: https://allisonhare.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/allison__hare
- Start, Launch, and Grow Your Podcast With Me: https://allisonhare.com/ppp
- Join the Sticky Notes Blog: https://allisonhare.com/blog
- Download Your Free Podcast Equipment and Software Guide: https://allisonhare.com/equipment
- Text me: 470-242-6311